Lots of great improvements and enhancements in this release. Thank you for the overwhelmingly positive feedback for Day One, it keeps us fired up to continue improving.
- Menu Bar entries now include location and weather
- Star Toggle added to Day and Timeline View
- Step count and motion activity icons displayed with entries
- Drag Photos out of entries and have entry date as filename
- Double-clicking dots in Maps view will zoom to that location
- CMD + T keyboard shortcut for toggling tags on/off and CMD-L for toggling the location menu
- Sorting menu in the Calendar view
- Repair location button added to Map view list of entries
- Spacebar to open photos in quick view
- Blank entries collapsed in timeline view
- Option to disable analytics
- Show names for bodies of water if street address unavailable
- Speed improvements
- Remove additional alerts about location services.
- Drag and drop from Lightroom produces low-res image.
- Clicking on text in read mode makes it so the spacebar doesn’t work.
- Various Map display issues.
- Addresses changed by moving the pin don’t stick.
- Read mode arrow navigation issues.
- Better handling of Dropbox ‘Conflicted Copy’ files.
- Quick Menu improvements.
- Video embeds are not rendered in 1.9
- “New Day One Entry With Selection” in Services Menu Doesn’t Work
- Various crashes fixed
Promotional image backgrounds courtesy of John Carey / fiftyfootshadows.net