Day One Mac 1.9.3 now available
February 27, 2014 by Paul Mayne
Mac App Store Numerous performance improvements and bug fixes, including:
- Improved timeline performance with smoother scrolling and better CPU usage.
- Changed the Main Window behavior so it doesn't automatically open when Day One is made active (e.g., when using Spaces or when another app quits).
- Improved Menu Bar entry design.
- Backup folder is not moved when upgrading from version 1.5.5 or earlier.
- Increased default number of backups.
- Improved performance and reliability of journal backups.
- Updated header styles.
- Fixed erratically refreshing entry count in timeline view.
- Fixed tags menu so that focus defaults to the empty tags field rather than the first item in the list.
- Removed rendering artifacts in read mode.
- Fixed various common crashes.